Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friday,
Sneaked into this M18 show with raymond. Super funny and hilarious but too bad it's in french language. Agathe the main actor is a working, mean and racist lady. One day, she found that she had suffered from addison’s disease after she went for a check up.... Lazy to elaborate. So yea, go watch/ find a way to sneak into the cinema to catch this show yourself.

Headed to bernard's house after playing pool. Waited for gerald and dave's arrival before ordering macdonald lol. Had dota duel with bryan through internet but lost in the end. Watched 'My Sassy Girl' DVD. Out to the playground for a chat and stuff.

Saturday,
Took cab home from bernard's house. Mom nagged at me when i stepped into the house for placing all the mess on the floor. She asked me to keep everything before i sleep.Managed to find my chamander from a big brown box filled up with books. Woke up from my nap and there goes today.