Sunday, February 21, 2010

:'(

Hello hello hello.....
An extra post here, which causes an increased of post in this blog of Tim's.
Over all, I have nothing to talk about.
I merely said that I needed to rant, Mr Tim allowed me :
I would sincerely thank you, for your kindness, cuteness & loveliness.
However, I will be just known as an anonymous.
I didn't want to dirty your blog, so, sorry.
I'm not gonna rant.

K thanks, bye.

I won't ever forget the attitude of how you treated me.
You are being so mean for screwing up my life,
for such a minor matter.
However, I don't think that I am totally at fault for this.
I'm not.
I have no idea what is wrong with you, but,
your attitude suck, very much.
I hate the way you does things.
It has been 10 days.
How long more do I actually have to wait...?
No matter how long I wait, it doesn't make any difference at all.
Hope = Disappointments.
I have been waiting in vain...
Because I know, that day would never come.

I
Have
To
Stop
&
Get
Over
You
But,
How is it possible when I keep thinking about you?