Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Life is depressing when you cant get the things you want, likewise to study. I kept thinking why the heck did i failed the appeal again and again. What's wrong with it? Hey look, even a sucker who scored 9points can get into the course he wants. But what about me? I scored 7 points yet i couldnt get into the course i want and dont even feels any satisfaction at all.

I used to feel at least a tinge of sadness or dissapointment whenever they shouted at me but this time i felt nothing because they didnt make any sense this time. They'll only blame me for not studying hard cause of the outcome.

Today was a totally bullshit. Slept for 2 hours yesterday, woke up at 9 to check my appeal. Went out with bernard to clarke quay, wanted to go for a drink at his house but i promised someone that i wont drink anymore. Headed to plaza sing for lunch. Took train back to punggol, meet up with the rest for awhile and walked to punggol beach. Slacked there until 7plus and homed.

I fucking miss schooling, because i hate going to shatec/ overseas for studying.