Friday, January 29, 2010


Firstly, this irritating insomnia is killing. Secondly, i'm pissed off with some mother fucker. Thirdly, my life is screwed. Fourthly, i'm staring at the ceiling. Fifthly, i'm not emo. And lastly, i'm crapping. Nothing really changes, i meant like seriously. It's like as if i'm doing the same old thing over and over again. I guess i finally understands what's the meaning of BORED throughout my 16years on earth. Wow, chinese new year is around the corner and i'm so looking forward in it, NEVER.

Surely, looking down plus criticizing will be 'send' to me as a cny greeting from them to me. I always asked myself why cant they just shut the fuck up or mind their own business because many times of irritated leads to hatred. And pherhaps this is one of the reason why i hates my family so much.

Ok here goes my boring life,
Wednesday,
Met xy for lunch. She accompanied me to singapore post and forgotten what happened next.

Thur,
Took train to bugis. Waited for sandy at bj and saw pamela. Had lunch in the coffee shop near simlim square. Dad fetched us home after sandy bought her headset and speaker.
tim is sad.